Your pedals, your way
A life without wires. Nearly every gigging musician will know the pain of having to wind up cables after the show, as well as having to avoid tripping over them during. Imagine a world without this inconvenience. This Wireless Guitar Pedal System is the perfect solution, allowing you to play with newfound freedom.
You’ll be able to roam around the stage without having to worry about tripping, and you can finally make the most of the space given to you. It’ll also make setting up and packing away quicker and easier, and you’ll never have to worry about forgetting a cable. If you combine this with a wireless guitar system, then you’ll never need to use an instrument cable again. Luxury!
You want an easy life? You got it. This system can be charged using the USB cable for pure convenience. It plugs into any USB charging port, such as your phone charger plug, laptop, PC, or any other USB charging device. Or you can even use a regular 9V power adapter. The transmitter can be charged by simply attaching it to the receiver unit when not in use, and the receiver itself can be charged up and used without power – perfect for busking! As if that weren’t enough, you can also power additional pedals through the 9V output – this is the ultimate all-in-one.
The ideal frequency
Completely free. You won’t need to purchase any costly licenses to use this piece of equipment – it operates on a frequency of 5.8GHz. This also makes it great for home and stage use, as it boasts a range of up to 35m uninterrupted. And latency will be a thing of the past, with your signal being converted in just 5.6ms through this device.
Tune in seconds
The gift that keeps on giving. If wireless connectivity, easy charging, and low latency don’t quite do it for you, then the inclusion of a high quality tuner surely will. Simply plug in and tune the strings to your desired pitch, and away you go. It’s super accurate and really easy to use – just plug in and see your tuning on the bright, clear screen.
- Wireless Guitar Bug Transmitter
- Wireless Receiver and Tuner Unit
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Model Name: Subzero Wireless Guitar Pedal System
- Transmitter Power: Rechargeable 3.7V/600mAH Li Battery
- Receiver Power: Rechargeable 3.7V/2500mAH Li Battery
- Audio Interface: 6.35mm gauge mono audio plug (Transmitter and Receiver)
- Channel: 4 GHF channels
- Operating Frequency: 5.729 5.820GHz
- Transmission Power: 7dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -81dBm
- Max. Input Signal Amplitude: 500mV —
- Max. Transmission Distance: 35m (No Obstacles)
- Work Hour After Fully Recharged: 5 Hours
- Please Note: PSU and daisy chain sold separately