Thanks to the intuitive layout of the Public Transport, achieving excellent delayed tones couldn’t be easier:
- Time – Time allows you to decide the exact amount of time before the signal repeats itself. When positioned at “1” the pedal will project a 50-millisecond delay, when set to “10” you’ll hear 400-millisecond delay.
- Feedback – Adjust the feedback knob in order to affect the length of the delay. This determines how long the effect will repeat before it decays. When positioned at “1” you’ll achieve a slapback sound, whilst 10 offers an extended delay.
- Effect Level – Use this to adjust the Public Transport’s output volume when the pedal is engaged.
All analog design
The analog circuitry of the Public Transport delivers stunning sound quality at all times. Regardless of settings, you’ll always get pristine clarity and articulation with a warm, natural response. The delay is smooth and pairs beautifully with other pedals for truly expansive tones. The straightforward three-knob layout makes dialling in your preferred settings a breeze, and makes changes on the fly feel effortless.
- Product code: SZ-MSP-DL
- Input Impedance: 470k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
- Power Supply: AC adapter 9VDC, 500mAh centre negative sold separately – 9V Compact Power Supply by Gear4music / 9V Compact Power Supply with Euro Plug by Gear4music
- Current Draw: 23mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 70 x 115 x 50mm
- Weight: 245g