Simple yet powerful
The tubes inside these types of amplifiers really start to come alive at higher volumes, or when ‘cranked’. This adds natural headroom with smooth saturation and brings out the iconic sounds valve amps are known for. Access these tones at any volume by switching between 1W or 5W, so you don’t need to be loud to get classic tube sounds. Sporting only two controls- Volume and Tone, this was created for the tonal purists who don’t want to waste time twiddling knobs, they want to plug in and instantly obtain a great tone:
- Input: Connect your guitar with a 6.35mm jack.
- 5W/1W button: Alter your power level to optimise your tone at different volumes.
- Volume: Controls your overall level. Natural breakup will occur at extreme settings.
- Tone: Enables tonal sculpting with a responsive 1-band EQ.
- Standby Light: Illuminates when amp is powered for easy visibility.
- Power switch: Simple On/Off switch (valves may take a little time to warm up initially).
- Speaker Output: This provides easy connectivity with a range of speaker cabinets via a speaker cable.
Reliable and durable
The Saturn-5V is built to last. The construction is robust with a hard-wearing tolex exterior. The convenient carry handle makes transport easy, along with its compact size making this a space-saving tonal powerhouse. Reliable performance, durable construction, and immaculate tones- what’s not to love?
- Input Power: 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F1.6A, 250V
- Power Consumption: 50W Max
- Preamp Tube: 1x 12AX7
- Power Tube: 1x 6V6GT
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Speaker Output: Max 5W RMS
- Speaker Output Impedance: Minimum 8Ω
- Frequency Range: 80Hz – 10kHz
- S/N Ration: -75dB
- THD: 0.5
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22 x 19.5 x 30.6cm
- Weight: 6.0kg
- Product Code: SZ-SATURN-5VH