The CommandKey49 offers a deep yet simple-to-use feature set; perfect for both live and studio contexts.
49 keys that capture every nuance of your performance. The high-quality keybed features six variable velocity curves – something to fit any playing style. Then add detail to your performance using the eight touch sensitive pads, eight rotary encoders and two touch strips.
Whatever you want
The CommandKey49 gives you deep customisation from a blank canvas. Map your controls for production and performing any way you want. This is not just a MIDI keyboard – it’s an expressive instrument, DAW controller and more.
Both USB and mains power options allow you to use the CommandKey49 with and without a computer. Plug in and play technology makes controlling music software easy, without the need for drivers. Or use the external power supply for a simple yet powerful way to control MIDI enabled hardware.
Multi-instrument playing is button touch away.
Dual mode allows for simultaneous combination of two sounds. This can be used for layering sounds to create rich textures or shared melodies.
Split mode divides the keyboard at a chosen point, allowing you to manipulate two sources independently. Play multiple melodies with different instruments using this, or use one half of the keyboard to control effects.
- Eight high-quality velocity and pressure sensitive, RBG backlit, performance trigger pads
- Use up to two pedals with the controller for further expression
- Assignable pitch bend touch strips
- Assignable modulation touch strips
- Five MMC Buttons (Midi Machine Control)
- One MIDI output
- USB 2.0 interface
- Mains or USB powered
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OSX
- Plug and Play – No drivers required
- Dimensions: H 62mm x W 765mm x D 212mm
- The MacOS configuration software for this device is 32-bit and, as such, is only compatible with MacOS Mojave 10.14 and below.