Ready for any Occasion
Ideal for beginners and bedroom guitarists alike. This is the ideal first amplifier for those starting out on their musical journey. Equally, it’s a handy companion for anyone looking for portable, powerful performance from a practice amp. From bedrooms to practice spaces, this is an amp that allows you to grow as a musician and will accompany you every step of the way. It’s sheer simplicity and robust shell allows it to withstand the rigors of continued use whilst providing the perfect foundation for guitarists to build on.
- Gain– For cleaner tones position this knob at a relatively low number. This is perfect for when you desire clarity. You’ll notice that as you increase the gain your tone will start to thicken as harmonics are introduced. If you desire soaring driven guitar tones, hit the overdrive button. This is perfect for heavier genres when you desire a more aggressive sound.
- Low– Taper your bass response with ease. This alters the amount of low-end present in your tone. Eliminate any hint of bass at lower levels or get deep, powerful bottom end at higher settings.
- Mid– Your mids dictate your presence. Boost this control to cut through the densest of arrangements or achieve that classic “mid-scooped” sound by rolling this off a little.
- High– Treble is your high-end ‘sparkle’. If darker tones are your thing, keep this control relatively low. If you want shimmering high-end then a higher setting will allow you to access this with ease.
- Treble– Use this control to apply a shelved high frequency boost that affects frequencies above the range of the treble control.
- Volume– This controls you overall level. Perfect for when you need to switch between lower volumes for practice, but also would like to crank it at times. 35w packs a punch so there’s plenty of volume on tap, use this knob to dial to perfection.
- Reverb– Reverb is perfect for adding the finishing touch to your tone. Use in accordance to achieve a natural sense of depth.
- Speaker Size: 10”
- Input: 6.35mm
- Aux Input: 3.5mm
- Headphones: 3.5mm
- Consumption: 35W
- Fuse: 250V, T0.5AL
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 393mm x 377mm x 208mm
- Weight: 8.5kg