Ready for any occasion
Ideal for beginners and bedroom guitarists alike. This is the ideal first amplifier for those starting out on their musical journey. Equally, it’s a handy companion for anyone looking for portable, powerful performance from a practice amp. From bedrooms to practice spaces, this is an amp that allows you to grow as a musician and will accompany you every step of the way. It’s sheer simplicity and robust shell allows it to withstand the rigors of continued use whilst providing the perfect foundation for guitarists to build on.
- Gain– For cleaner tones position this knob at a relatively low number. This is perfect for when you desire clarity. You’ll notice that as you increase the gain your tone will start to thicken as harmonics are introduced. If you desire soaring driven guitar tones, hit the overdrive button. This is perfect for heavier genres when you desire a more aggressive sound.
- Low– Taper your bass response with ease. This alters the amount of low-end present in your tone. Eliminate any hint of bass at lower levels or get deep, powerful bottom end at higher settings.
- Mid– Your mids dictate your presence. Boost this control to cut through the densest of arrangements or achieve that classic “mid-scooped” sound by rolling this off a little.
- High– Treble is your high-end ‘sparkle’. If darker tones are your thing, keep this control relatively low. If you want shimmering high-end then a higher setting will allow you to access this with ease.
- Volume– This controls you overall level. Perfect for when you need to switch between lower volumes for practice, but also would like to crank it at times. 15w packs a punch so there’s plenty of volume on tap, use this knob to dial to perfection.
Versatile practice possibilities
The 3.5mm aux input is an intuitive addition and allows you to play backing tracks alongside your own playing. Now you can play along with your favourite artists and guitarists from a single amp. This makes life easier, no more messing around trying to get levels right with an external speaker. Just plug in your mobile device, select a track, set volume, and jam along perfectly in-sync with the song. This helps make this amp the perfect practice partner.
A wide range of options available
This amplifier is only suitable for electric guitars. For entry-level guitarists, the 10W Electric Guitar Amp by Gear4music is an ideal option. For bassists, the 15W Electric Bass Amp by Gear4music provides equally comprehensive performance and is optimised for bass frequencies. Similarly, for acoustic guitarists, the 15W Acoustic Guitar Amp by Gear4music is better suited to the harmonic overtones more prominent from acoustic guitars.
Find out more
For more information on the 15W Electric Guitar Amp by Gear4music please click here to view the manual.
- Output: 15W Max
- Speaker: 6.5″
- Front Panel Controls: Gain, Overdrive, Master Volume, 3-Band EQ (Low, Mid, High)
- Power Switch: LED indicator
- Guitar Input: 1/4″ Jack
- Headphones Output: 3.5mm Jack, speaker defeating
- Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm – Ideal for playing along to backing tracks
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 310 x 320 x 180mm