Any tone you want. The Subzero Portable Modelling Amp contains a 24 bit digital intelligence chip, which drives its versatility. The eight preset sounds/amp models, which range from Acoustic to Metal Drive, all offer a crisp, clear sound, with Bass and Treble dials for further sonic tweaking. This means you’ll be able to access multiple amp sounds as you desire, and make them your own with sonic shaping tools. And the built-in effects, complete with a TAP tempo button, only add to this, with quality reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, and more for you to dive into. It really doesn’t get much better than this.
Take it anywhere
An amp for the road. And your bedroom. And wherever else you choose to play it. Given its lightweight design, this Subzero Modelling Amp can be taken anywhere without breaking your back. It’s powered by lithium batteries, which are fully rechargeable via the USB slot on the back. This means you can play to your heart’s content, and make your rig setup super easy. Then there’s the Bluetooth compatibility, which allows you to play music through it from an external device like your phone or laptop. Making this a great portable speaker as well of a modelling amp.
- Model Name: Subzero Portable Modelling Amp
- Power: 15W
- Controls: Amp Model Select, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Volume, TAP, Gain, Master, Bass, Treble, Effects, Delay/Reverb, Level x 2
- Inputs/Outputs: Input, Line Out, Micro USB Charge Port,
- Max SPL: 95dB
- Dimensions: 280 x 165 x 155mm
- Weight: 2.86kg
- Speaker size: 2 x 3″ Full range
- Included: USB Cable, Operation Manual